Be one of the first customer service team members in Toronto for RenoRun! You’ll take customer orders, source construction materials, and help resolve customer challenges. High performers will have opportunities to advance in the company.
What to know
- Entry level role with opportunities to develop and advance
- Full-time role (Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm)
- Health benefits (including dental, vision)
- Customer service role- We’re looking for great communicators who are empathetic and can help our customers solve problems.
- You will also source construction materials. Previous experience (e.g: service role at a hardware store, experience in construction company) an asset but not required
- RenoRun is a construction sourcing and delivery company. We deliver construction materials to contractors in as little as 2 hours.
- We are the largest and fastest company in the space (globally) and are slated to become Canada’s next $1B unicorn start-up
- For more information, check out our website https://renorun.com/about
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills, plus active listening skills
- Empathetic customer focus, flexibility to manage many different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
- Experience in customer roles
- Building materials or construction experience (an asset, not required)
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)