A little about us and what we’re looking for…
EventSource.ca is Toronto’s and GTA’s leading website for the wedding and special event planning industry. Every day, our platform connects thousands of people with special event industry professionals. It’s a fun and tightly-knit industry built on strong relationships and exceptional customer service.
We’re a small but feisty group looking to expand our footprint and improve overall office efficiencies. We’re searching for a full-time administrative assistant/office manager to help support our company as we continue to grow.
Here are a few of your key responsibilities...
- Assisting Clients with setting up and maintaining online profiles
- General bookkeeping and Client invoicing using Quickbooks
- Communicating with the sales team to provide follow up answers to billing questions or concerns raised by Clients
- Administrating and updating Client records and profiles
- Generating reports from internal systems to assist the Sales team in sales and renewal cycles
- General office administration/clerical duties
Interested? Here are some of the skills you’ll need:
- A proven track record in a similar role with a minimum 2 years experience in both administrative and bookkeeping roles
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Strong organizational skills
- A keen attention to detail and proactive personality
- Energetic, positive and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task and wear multiple hats
- Polished and professional written and verbal communication skills with a customer-first mentality
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Although not mandatory, experience with a CRM is considered an asset
This is a full time, in-office position with flexibility dependent on work load. Compensation is dependent on level of experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $42,000.00 to $46,000.00 /year
- quickbooks: 2 years (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 2 years (Preferred)