Orchard is a Toronto-based startup focused on changing the way people buy and sell used mobile devices. We have built a reputation for great customer service -- check out our reviews : ) -- and we are looking for a passionate customer service representative to help us continue to delight our customers.
More specifically, you will help our users work through any questions or concerns that our customers might have before or after they buy or sell a phone.
As a member of our support team, you will:
- interact with customers via email, chat, phone and in-person
- review, revise, and add to our documentation and knowledge base
- develop an in-depth knowledge of our smartphones and backend solution, which you will use to recognize and solve problems for our users
- troubleshoot issues with hardware and software
- recognize trends in issues and complaints and suggest product and policy changes to address these
The candidate of our dreams should:
- be confident in solving more than just issues with orders— experience fixing smartphones or other devices would make you an asset
- exhibit a “all hands on deck” and “roll up your sleeves” work ethic
- be able to work quickly and feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment. We move quickly and need you to be able to do the same.
- love our customers. We don’t exactly expect you to love them right now, but our customers motivate almost all our decisions. Making their lives easier is basically what we’re here for.
- French fluency would be a big plus
In return, you can expect full time hours, competitive pay, and benefits. If this sounds interesting, we want to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $33,280.00 to $41,600.00 /year
Posted by Orchard Labs IncPosted on 2020-02-27