Immigration and the process of citizenship can be a very tricky one. More often than not, the special technicalities of the process require expert advice and guidance. In such a case, a good immigration lawyer is indispensable. An immigration lawyer will explain the details of the process and help with the legal loopholes whenever necessary. It is the job of such a lawyer to ensure that immigration for the client is smooth and hassle-free, and that all the legal necessities have been fulfilled. Here is a list of the top 10 immigration lawyers in Toronto:
- Ilene Solomon Immigration Law: Ilene is an alumnus of Yale University and the University of Toronto Faculty of Law. She is licensed to practice law in both Canada and the US. Her clientele spreads across various fields, including performing arts, medicine, and engineering to name a few. She is a member in good standing of the Law Society of Ontario, the Ontario Bar Association’s Immigration Law Section, the Canadian Bar Association, and the Massachusetts State Bar. She represents individuals and businesses in the areas of Canadian and U.S. immigration and citizenship law. Ilene provides step by step strategies and assistance tailored to every unique situation in an accessible, timely, and cost-effective manner. Ilene works diligently to make the process as simple, straightforward, and efficient as possible, and keep clients informed every step of the way.
- Mario De Bellissimo: Mario D. Bellissimo is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School and a founding associate of Bellissimo Law Group. Mr. Bellissimo is a Certified Specialist in Citizenship and Immigration Law and Refugee Protection. His practice is focused primarily on litigation with an emphasis on immigration inadmissibility. Mr. Bellissimo has appeared before all levels of immigration tribunals and courts including the Supreme Court of Canada. He has been aboard numerous committees involving Citizenship and Immigration Canada, the Canada Border Services Agency, the Immigration and Refugee Board and Continuing Legal Education. He represents clients from all over the world and Bellissimo Law Group is exclusively committed to Canadian citizenship, immigration and refugee matters. The firm handles thousands of files each year and represent clients at every stage of the process.
- Mendel Green QC: Mendel Green, Q.C., is the founding partner of Green and Spiegel LLP in Toronto. He is a member of the Ontario Bar and is certified by the Law Society of Upper Canada as a Specialist in Citizenship and Immigration Law. In 1974, he was appointed Queen’s Counsel. Mendel is considered an expert in all aspects of immigration law. In one of his most prominent case rulings, Singh vs. The Minister of Employment and Immigration, the Supreme Court of Canada struck down the former refugee hearing system and a new and fair process was implemented requiring the Immigration and Refugee Board to give an oral hearing to any claimant. The decision in this case was one of the most important administrative law decisions of the century. Via this case, and many others, he has aided in shaping the immigration law of Canada time and again.
- Shoshana T. Green: Shoshana Green is a partner at Green and Spiegel LLP in Toronto, and has been practicing immigration law for more than 20 years. She has extensive experience in all areas of Canadian immigration. Shoshana is certified by the Law Society of Ontario as a Specialist in Citizenship and Immigration Law. She also is listed in the Who’s Who Legal of Corporate Immigration Lawyers which is considered to be The Official Research Partner of the International Bar Association, as well as in The Best Lawyers in Canada editions for the specialty of Immigration Law. Shoshana has been practicing exclusively in the field of immigration, citizenship and refugee law, handling all types of matters.
- Howard D. Greenberg: Howard is certified as a specialist by the Law Society of Upper Canada as an Immigration Law Specialist. He has a vast experience in all sorts of matters related to immigration law and citizenship and has a very wide client base. He is a member of various law societies, including the Law Society of Upper Canada, the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the Canadian Bar Association, Citizenship and Immigration Section. He has also chaired the Law Society’s Certification Committee responsible for certifying lawyers in Immigration Law.
- Kyle Hyndman: He is a member of McCrea Immigration Law. He has often been hailed as one of Canada’s best immigration lawyers, with a reputation for providing razor-sharp advice on immigration strategy to individuals and all sizes of businesses. Kyle took a break from his practice in 2012 to write an award-winning master’s thesis on the immigration law-making process. He is not only an excellent lawyer but is also a great host, and an avid gardener, all of which add to his eccentricity.
- Ravi Jain: Ravi Jain is a Managing Senior Lawyer at Green and Spiegel LLP in Toronto operating under his own professional corporation. He is able to practice both U.S. and Canadian immigration law in Ontario. He has over 19 years of practice experience and is among a small percentage who are certified by the Law Society of Ontario as Specialists in Immigration Law. Ravi has been invited to address committees in both the Canadian Senate and Canada’s House of Commons as a subject matter expert in immigration law on several occasions. He was presented with the Diamond Jubilee Medal by command of Her Majesty the Queen in recognition of his significant contributions to Canada. He practices all aspects of immigration law. His work covers all three divisions of the Immigration and Refugee Board and the Federal Court of Canada. Ravi has successfully argued many cases, particularly involving parental and spousal sponsorship, detention reviews, refugee hearings, residency appeals, deportation appeals, criminality appeals, stays and applications for leave and judicial review. He also provides assistance in obtaining green cards.
- Matthew Jeffery: He is one of the most sought after and best-reviewed immigration lawyers in Canada. With a long-standing experience and a large client base, he has handled cases relating to all aspects of immigration law. He is known as a precise, methodical and very efficient lawyer who provides the clients with in-depth and accurate solutions to their unique immigration problems.
- Betsy Kane CS: Betsy Kane has practiced Canadian citizenship and immigration law exclusively since 1994. Betsy’s practice focuses is on corporate immigration legal services. In 2009, Betsy Kane was certified by the Law Society of Ontario as a specialist in citizenship and immigration law. Betsy has volunteered with the Canadian Bar Association, National Immigration Section Executive Committee over the course of her career. She has served as a Member-at-Large and Stakeholder Relations Liaison and worked to help the section launch it’s presence on social media. She has also served as a volunteer for the Ontario Bar Association (Immigration Section). Betsy is frequently called upon as a subject-matter expert and has spoken at legal and industry conferences, to the media and in academic forums.
- Sergio R. Karas: He is a Canadian lawyer (Barrister and Solicitor) Certified Specialist in Canadian Citizenship and Immigration Law by the Law Society of Ontario and an internationally recognized expert in Canadian immigration law. He is a member of the Law Society of Ontario, the Canadian Bar Association (CBA), Past Chair of the Citizenship and Immigration Section of the Ontario Bar Association (OBA), Past Chair of the Immigration and Nationality Committee of the International Bar Association (IBA) and Past Chair of the Canada Committee of the American Bar Association (ABA) Section of International Law. He is also a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and has been invited on numerous occasions to address lawyers and human resources managers at major international professional gatherings. He is listed in “Who is Who in Corporate Immigration Law”, Best Lawyers, and has been named “Platinum Client Champion” by Martindale Hubbell as a leading immigration lawyer. Mr. Karas has been instrumental in effecting changes to Canadian immigration visa policies. Multinational corporations and community organizations alike engage him in an advisory capacity, conducting staff seminars and providing guidance. He was a member of the Board of Directors of JIAS (Jewish Immigrant Aid Services) in Toronto for ten years.
Best Immigration Lawyers In Toronto To Help You In Getting Permanent Residency
Toronto is one of the largest and busiest cities in North America. Many people move to Canada permanently year after year for various reasons including better employment prospects and quality of life. In case you are planning to take that step you need to speak to licensed immigration lawyers in Toronto.
Know The Best Immigration Lawyers Here
We have come up with a list of the best immigration lawyers in Toronto to help you in getting permanent residency. Scroll now!
Michael Battista, L.L.B (Queen’s) and B. A (Toronto) is a practicing lawyer who specializes in Canadian Immigration and Refugee law. He is also an Adjunct Professor at the University of Toronto’s Faculty of Law and at the Munk School of Global Affairs and Public Policy. He is also certified as a specialist in Citizenship and Immigration Law by the Law Society of Ontario.
Mario D. Bellissimo (Best Immigration Lawyers in Toronto)
Mario D. Bellissimo is a graduate of the Osgoode Hall Law School and he is also a founding associate of the Bellisimo. He is also a certified specialist in Citizenship and Immigration Law and Refugee protection. He also volunteers on various committees with immigration and court officials to work in the direction of making improvements to the immigration, citizenship, and refugee system in the country.
Matthew Jeffery, Solicitor, and Barrister is a specialist with over 15 years of in immigration, specifically in areas in permanent residency like Family Sponsorships and Humanitarian cases. His office provides Immigration Appeal and litigation services. He also holds a Degree in Law from the Osgoode Hall Law School. Apart from being certified as a specialist in Immigration Law by the Law Society of Upper Canada.
Sergio R. Karas (Best Immigration Lawyers in Toronto)
Sergio R. Karas is a Canadian lawyer (Solicitor and Barrister) and an internationally recognized expert in the area of Canadian Immigration Law. He represents several individuals and multinational corporations to help them fulfill their immigration objectives. A certified specialist in Citizenship and Immigration Law by the Law Society of Ontario. An Honors Graduate in Political Science from York University and also holds a Law Degree from the Osgoode Hall Law School.
Heather N. Segal
Heather N. Segal is a practicing lawyer with over twenty years of experience in North American Immigration Law. She has done her B.A. from the University of Toronto along with an LLB from Queens University and an LLM from the University of California (Berkeley School of Law). She is known as a strategist and problem solver who regularly finds creative solutions when it comes to the most complicated of immigration matters.
Canada is known for embracing its multi-cultural population. But immigrating to this country is not a cakewalk. However, the lawyers mentioned above are among the best immigration lawyers in Toronto to help you in getting permanent residency because they know all the intricacies of the immigration system which helps them prepare the perfect application that will help you make Canada your home.
Best Immigration Lawyers In Ottawa To Help You In Getting Permanent Residency
Ottawa is one of the largest and busiest cities within the continent of North America. It is no secret that Canada has become a preferred destination for many people who want to immigrate permanently for better employment prospects and quality of life.
Immigration Lawyers In Ottawa!
If you are among those wishing to move here, you will have to seek the services of a licensed immigration lawyer. We have collated a list of the best immigration lawyers in Ottawa who can help you in attaining permanent residency in this country:
Betsy Kane CS
Betsy Kane CSis a practicing lawyer who specializes in Canadian Immigration and Refugee Law with over 25 years of experience. She has been nominated for inclusion in Best Lawyers Canada. She has done her BA from McGill University in 1985 and LLB from the University of Windsor in 1989. She is also certified as a specialist in Citizenship and Immigration Law by the Law Society of Ontario.
Address: 360 Ravenhill Ave E, Ottawa, ON K2A 1T9, Canada
Tamara Mosher-Kuczer has been practicing law since 2014 with a specialization in Citizenship and Immigration Law. She has done her BA from McGill University in 2005 and LLL from the University of Ottawa in 2012. She provides strategic legal advice and helps various corporations (multinational companies and start-ups) as well as individuals in the area of permanent residency and immigration of their employees.
Julie Taub is a bilingual immigration and refugee lawyer based in Ottawa. She and her firms help in providing immigration services, resident visas on a temporary basis, family sponsorship as well as notary services. She was also a former member of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada and has also been a part of the Law Society of Ontario.
Address: 451 Daly Ave #103, Ottawa, ON K1N 6H6, Canada
Ronalee karee has been a practicing lawyer since 1998 and has made Immigration Law her sole area of focus beginning in 2008. She is a member of various professional organizations including the Law Society of Ontario, Ontario Bar Association – Citizenship and Immigration Law Section, Canadian Bar Association – National Immigration Law Section, The Refugee Lawyers’ Association of Ontario, and the Canadian Association of Refugee Lawyers. She has also volunteered in various community initiatives apart from performing leadership roles in several non-profit organizations. She has done her BA from McMaster University in 1993 and JD, Law from the University of Ottawa in 1996.
Address: Laurier Avenue West, Suite 200 Ottawa
ArghavanGerami is a practicing lawyer with several years of experience in immigration and refugee litigation. She has done her BA from York University, MA from the University of Toronto along with JD and Master of Laws at Osgoode Hall Law School, York University. She was called to Ontario Bar in the year of2007. Her professional associations include the Law Society of Upper Canada, Canadian Bar Association, Ontario Bar Association, Refugee Lawyers Association, and Canadian Refugee Lawyers Association.
Some of the best immigration lawyers in Ottawa and Canada are there to help you in getting permanent residency because they know the immigration system deeply. With their help, you can definitely be a part of the vibrant and multi-cultural population of this country.
Best Websites To Search Rental Places In Canada
If you are looking for rental accommodation, you must find out the right website to make the first move. Well, in Canada it’s very easy to find the place with the best websites. Whether you are searching for an apartment with a gym, a place with plenty of space, or near to your office. These websites are going to filter out your requirements and you can easily sort one rental place.
Know The Best Websites To Search A Rental Place In Canada
Finding a rental place is just like searching for a needle in a haystack. To sort out your choices, we have curated the list of best websites to search rental properties.
WalkScore (Find A Rental Place In Canada)
Whether you want to filter by price range or by property type, Walk score is the best website that gives you a variety of different filters. You can easily find out the apartments by walk score, distance, desired neighborhoods, and many more things. In fact, Their slogan is Live where you live. This describes that you can find the best suitable rental apartment near to the things you love. What are you waiting for? Go and just find your place to make your life better.
Well, the best thing this website offers is the Intuitive map-based design that helps you to select the best apartment. Another feature is you can filter your choices according to your requirements.
One of the most attractive websites is View it. In this, you can easily save your preferences by making an account. In fact, ask a query and explore several photos of the rental apartments before you step in the next call. Never bound in a place that you have never seen.
Are you looking for a rental apartment? Well, this website is on the top of the list that will help you to find the right apartment. Be it a commercial space or a senior suit, you can easily search by toggling the scores, price ranges, amenities, and many more preferences. Moreover, you can check the price range and can easily get a clear picture of monthly expenditure.
To find a good apartment in Canada, Hotpads website allows you to search in-depth and navigate the price range according to your budget. In Fact, this website will give you a clear picture of what you are looking for to find the right space.
As the name says, 4Rent is a straightforward website to search for the place. Search by a specific building or a name of a street, you can easily get a list of apartments to choose for! Moreover, you can also get tenant tips here.
If you are looking for an apartment in Ontario and British Columbia, Condos is a great website to look for a rental apartment. Enter your keywords by addressing your desires and you will find exactly what you want.
The last thing, there are a lot of websites available to give you the best but we have jotted the few according to the research and reviews. As we all know, it’s a competitive market, you will find many rental apartments, to make the right choice you need to dig into the place and know about pros and cons. With this, you will find the best rental apartment in your budget!
Life2 years ago
Day 1 at Humber College – Orientation Experience and Getting Lost in the Streets – Blog
Career1 year ago
Around 70,000 Summer Jobs Posted by The Government of Canada
Places4 years ago
Top 5 Touristic Attractions In Canada
Viral Stories1 year ago
10 Things You May Not Know About Canada’s PM Justin Trudeau
Life4 years ago
6 Things Which Makes Canada Famous
Uncategorized1 year ago
Top 10 Restaurants In Winnipeg Downtown
Life3 years ago
9 Free Things You Can Get From Canadian Government
Places1 year ago
Top 10 Patios in Toronto to Hangout