While one may fancy various cuisines, Indian food is always a winner. The flavourful curries, soft rotis and naans, steaming rice and delicious sweets are sure to win hearts. Here is a list of top 10 Indian restaurants in Surrey, where you can find these, and much more:
- MY SHANTI BY VIKRAM VIJ: this place has probably the most unique dishes to offer. The food is prepared from local ingredients and is a perfect blend of East-meets-West. Their cocktails are immensely popular. They offer the choicest Indian sweets like desserts, which make a perfect end for a perfect meal.
- RAVIZ: This is a widely loved restaurant, and has received great reviews from almost every customer who has been here. The food has been given a modern twist from the traditional preparations, which makes it so unique and flavourful. The place is so good, that a customer even went to the lengths of saying that he did not want other people to discover this gem!
- GULBERG RESTAURANT: The scrumptious food served here is reasonably priced, which makes this place very popular. There is a wide variety of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food to choose from. Some of the most popular food items are beef nihari, fried fish biryani, chicken tikka, and tandoori chicken. The unique and extremely flavourful garlic naan will make you want more.
- SAFFRON SUMMER: Although this place can be a tad bit tricky to find, yet the experience makes it all worth it. The place is as fresh as its name suggests. In its own words, it promises “authentic Indian with a modern twist” and every Wednesday evening offers a “Street Food Fest” of 15 dishes for £14.95, which is well received by the customers. The staff is prompt and friendly, and the services up to the mark.
- MEHFIL INDIA RESTAURANT AND SWEETS: This place is very inexpensive, and offers one of the widest ranges of Indian food. The staff is well trained, efficient, and very welcoming. Customer favorites are the goat curry, palak paneer, tandoori butter rotis, and the perfect cup of sweet chai. They also have a plethora of sweets to choose from, which are deliciously made.
- NANDINI’S BAR AND DINING: This is a popular choice among families. The place has been described as “warm and welcoming” by the customers. The food is fresh, well prepared and moderately priced, all of which makes this place an absolute winner among traditional Indian diners.
- MAHEK RESTAURANT AND LOUNGE: This restaurant is the ideal date night place. The interiors have comfortable and cozy booths, which make the experience of dining here very intimate and special. The lamb curry is reputed to melt in the mouth, and the menu offers certain never-seen-before items like vegetable shrimp pakoras. The staff id friendly and well trained, which ensures a fulfilling dining experience.
- RASOI RESTAURANT INC: Another customer favorite, this place will want you to keep coming back for more. The goat curry is the chef’s recommended, and the jasmine rice served here cannot be found elsewhere. The crispy pakoras, steamy vegetables, and spicy preparation is a heart winner. Their special sweet is Gajar Halwa, which is sure to remind one of home.
- SATYA ASHA: This restaurant is run by a husband-wife duo, and is the ultimate paradise for vegetarians. They have a wide variety of vegetarian Gujarati cuisine which includes Dhokla, thepla, methi paratha and Gujarati Thalis. Their potato kachoris combined with lassi are highly recommended.
- MAYURI INDIAN CUISINE: This place is a food lover’s paradise. The food is prepared on the spot and is served in portions so big that a friend is required to help in finishing them. The staples like chicken tikka and matar paneer are delicious. They offer the tastiest masala and rava dosas. The showstopper Gulab Jamuns melt in the mouth and will make your heart dance with joy.
Best Indian Restaurants In Ottawa To Taste The Traditional Flavors!
Are you looking for a tangy and aromatic Indian Cuisine in Ottawa? Well, you are in the right place, here is the list of the best Indian restaurants that will make you crave for the desi flavors. You will find various Indian restaurants in Ottawa but selecting the one can be the most difficult task. Check out the few of the best ones to satiate your cravings.
Explore The Best Indian Restaurants In Ottawa Now!
If you are an Indian and feeling homesick, these places will offer you the best exotic taste of true Indian food. What are you waiting for? Go and dive into these best Indian restaurants in Ottawa.
Want to taste the south Indian dishes? Coconut lagoon is on the top of the list where you will get the fantastic taste that is worth it. However, the prices are a little high but you are going to die for the butter chicken and the tandoori lamb. Coming to the ambiance, you will get the best experience with a positive and peaceful vibe.
Address: 853 St. Laurent Boulevard
Timing: 11 AM to 2 PM and 5 PM to 9 PM
If you are craving traditional food, host India is a great place to hit your craving. Be it any Indian subject, you will get each and every exotic Indian food item. According to the reviews, host India has the best food taste that makes everyone love the place. One of the favorite dishes you can try out here is the ginger chicken plate. Well, It is one of the best Indian restaurants in Ottawa in terms of taste.
Address: 622 Montreal Road
Timing: 11 AM to 9 PM
Taj India Cuisine
It’s time to dive into the most delicious food. Taj India cuisine is a small restaurant that is on the top of the list of best Indian restaurants in Ottawa. You must try the authentic taste of India with the perfect plating. Moreover, they have varieties of food picked from the entire Indian territory.
Address: 3009 Carling Ave, Ottawa
Timing: 11:30 PM to 10 PM (Mon to Sat), 4 PM to 10 PM (Sunday)
Well, if you are seeking to taste south Indian food with so many nonvegetarian items, Kochin kitchen is the one-stop place for Indian cuisine. Get the peaceful atmosphere with the best flavors of Indian every bite. Let’s jump into the best Indian restaurants in Ottawa and melt our soul with delicious food items.
Address: 271 Dalhousie Street
Timing: 11 AM to 2 PM and 5 PM to 9 PM
Among all the Indian restaurants in Ottawa, Fairouz has brilliant dishes to feast upon! Be it a food appearance or a presentation, this place is on the top of the list. Well, the menu changes from time to time. So, you will have something new every time you visit here.
Address: 343 Somerset Street, W Ottawa
Timing: 5 PM to 9:30 PM
There is no doubt that Indian food has a satisfaction that no other food can provide. No matter where you are in the beautiful city, Ottawa, you will get the best Indian restaurants in Ottawa that will savor your taste buds. If you are planning a tour, these Indian restaurants will be there to provide you mouth-watering dishes!
Best Indian Restaurants In Downtown Toronto!
Indians have a very strong and vibrant Diaspora in Canada. Their presence in a metropolis like Toronto has truly made the city a multicultural hub. There are several fans of Indian Cuisine in Toronto who frequent the famous restaurants in the Downtown area on a regular basis. We have made a list of the best Indian restaurants in Toronto so that all the food aficionados can visit there to have a good time.
Explore The Best Indian Restaurants In Toronto!
Are you looking for Indian restaurants? If yes, we have jotted down top-ranked places that will make you in love with the place.
Established in 1995, this place is among the most well-known dining places in Toronto. Not surprisingly their specialty is traditional and authentic Indian food. They offer multiple services including, dine-in, and takeaway, pickup, and catering. They are also catering to various dietary preferences like vegan, gluten-free, and vegetarian besides the traditional ones. Apart from excelling in providing mouth-watering dished, they are also involved in several community services through tie-ups with various not-for-profit organizations.
Address: 255 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1Z4, Canada
Located in the Central Downtown District, Aanch has undoubtedly made a special place in the heart of Indian food lovers around Toronto with their exquisite selection of delicacies. Draped in Indian values and traditions, this eatery offers multiple options within Indian cuisine to satisfy your taste palettes. Their USP is a mixture of traditional homely cooking along with a tinge of modernity. They are known for combining several dishes and inventing new ones to keep their patrons always hungry for more.
Address: 259 Wellington St W, Toronto, ON M5V 3E4, Canada
Bindia Indian Bistro
Located alongside the St. Lawrence market in the Downtown area, this restaurant has been appreciated by the locals and tourists alike for its rich delicacies. With both vegetarian and vegan-friendly options apart from the usual meat lover’s delight, this restaurant has charmed us all with their food and service. They offer various options like dine-in, takeaway, pickup, and catering as well for special occasions. Anyone who is a fan of Indian cuisine in Toronto must pay a visit to this place and fall in love with the mouthwatering stuff on offer.
Address: 16 Market St., Toronto, ON M5E 1M6, Canada
Aroma Fine Indian Cuisine
This place is a must-visit for all you Indian and Asian food lovers. Their décor and settings surely give their customers a homely Indian ambiance draped in nostalgia. They provide vegan, gluten-free, and vegetarian options as well. A buffet is a specialty at this restaurant with people crowding in there during weekends and holidays to make the whole atmosphere even more vibrant.
Address: 287 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1J5, Canada
No list of Indian restaurants in Toronto can go completely without a mention of this eatery. Known for great food and an even better ambiance, Bombay Palace is a foodie’s delight. Their catering business is equally famous with locals making it a preferred destination for social gatherings and dinner parties. They have several options for people coming from different parts of India, considering the rich amount of diversity in that country.
Address: 71 Jarvis St, Toronto, ON M5C 2H2, Canada
Indian food has traveled around the world over the centuries. On the way, the locals have also embraced it with open arms because of the richness of the Indian food palette. Toronto is no different that way. The downtown area of this city is teeming with several such eateries, willing to offer you a peek into the world of Indian Cuisine.
11 of the Finest Gluten Free Restaurants in Toronto
The finest gluten-free restaurants in the city of Toronto offer amazing wheatless meals. Do not forget to check the latest updates on the restaurants’ cross-contamination policies to ensure your meals are completely gluten-free.
Here is a list of some popular gluten-free spots in Toronto –
KHAO SAN ROAD – You will get a lot of options in their special gluten-free menu. Give a visit to this amazing Thai restaurant to enjoy your favorite curry and Pad Thai.
Address – 11 Charlotte St, Toronto, ON M5V 2H5
ALMOND BUTTERFLY GLUTEN-FREE CAFÉ & BAKESHOP – With the motto of “Hard work deserves delicious awards” this bakery is serving exquisite wheatless muffins, bagels, cakes, cookies, and cupcakes.
Address – 100 Harbord St, Toronto, ON M5S 1G6
CHADWICK’S CRAFT KITCHEN & BAR – This friendly neighborhood spot offers a diner vibe and is famous for their healthier meal options. Most of their standard brekkie items are gluten-free but others can also be requested to be made in the same way by simply substituting few ingredients.
Address – 268 Howland Ave, Toronto, ON M5R 3B6
BASIL BOX ON QUEEN – This is not just gluten-free but allergen-free. This restaurant gives you the chance to build your own meal box from their allergen-free ingredients inspired by the Southeast Asian flavors.
Address – 441 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2A5
FRESH ON FRONT – This not just holds a spot as one of the best vegetarian spots in Toronto, but also knows for their finest gluten-free diners. Conveniently located on Front Street this offers a wide variety of options to curb your cravings.
Address – 47 Front St E, Toronto, ON M5E 1B3
SOUTH INDIAN DOSA MAHAL – You can enjoy the diverse south Indian flavors in their signature gluten-free dosas and Idlis. The items are priced, Relish – and you can also request substitutes for the few items that are not gluten-free in their menu.
Address – 9 Roncesvalles Ave, Toronto, ON M6R 2K2
RELISH – This entirely gluten-free is based on Danforth. The menu includes delicacies like risotto, tacos, and their famous chocolate peanut butter pies. Their in-house Vegan pizza is a must-have.
Address – 511 Danforth Ave, Toronto, ON M4K 1P5
Life4 years ago
Day 1 at Humber College – Orientation Experience and Getting Lost in the Streets – Blog
Life5 years ago
9 Free Things You Can Get From Canadian Government
Viral Stories3 years ago
10 Things You May Not Know About Canada’s PM Justin Trudeau
Career4 months ago
Top 10 Law Colleges in Canada
Career3 years ago
Around 70,000 Summer Jobs Posted by The Government of Canada
Places5 years ago
Top 5 Touristic Attractions In Canada
Places5 years ago
Top 14 Restaurants in Toronto Which You Must Try
Life6 years ago
6 Things Which Makes Canada Famous