Modern lifestyle has a lot of negative implications for human health. While we try to keep up with the fast-paced world, our health and general fitness tend to take a backseat. Although it is outrageously ignored, oral hygiene and care forms as important a part of the general fitness of an individual as other areas. Poor hygiene conditions and bad oral habits often cause a lot of unwanted problems that require professional attention and treatment. Dental appointments are synonymous with a nightmare for many, but a lot of unpleasantness of the experience can be avoided by consulting a good dentist. Here is a list of the top ten dental clinics in Toronto:
- Waterview Dental: This clinic is conveniently situated, and has very accomodating hours for both morning and evening. They have the same day emergency policy, which will not require you to wait in case your issue is urgent. The clinic has a long experience in this field and aims at providing the patients with a comfortable and effective treatment.
- Clinton Dental: This is a very popular clinic that has outstanding reviews. They offer a wide variety of dental services which are often unconventional, including pain management and preventive care. The office is clean and hygienic, and the staff is very well trained and friendly.
- Mint Dentistry: This clinic has left no stone unturned in making dentistry more than just a medical procedure. The office boasts of clean, filtered air, eco-friendly LED lighting, and aerosolized tooth and filling material float on the air! The typical smell of a dentist’s office can be off-putting for many, but you won’t find a trace of it here. What’s more, they provide you with the facility to view Netflix while your procedure is ongoing.
- Portrait Dental: SItuated in the Liberty Village, this clinic has been rated as the best family dental clinic in Toronto. The doctors are very meticulous and precise, and the office has a very comfortable environment, which is particularly important in the case of the treatment of children.
- Archer Dental Rosedale: Stepping into this clinic will make you double-check the location, sine it looks more like a spa than a clinic. You can rest your head on lavender pillows and watch Netflix or Apple TV on Beats headphones while the doctor treats your mouth with the latest equipment and technology. The hot towel at the end is the cherry on top of the cake.
- Chaplin Dental: This clinic aims at making friends out of patients in order to make the experience as relaxing as possible. They have a long-standing experience of 46 years in this field. The technology used and treatment given to the patients is up to date and of the highest quality.
- Davisville Smile Dental: This clinic is conveniently located and wheelchair accessible. They specialize in family and cosmetic procedures. The environment is very relaxing and welcoming, and they provide a wide range of services for problems experienced by patients of all age groups. The working hours are flexible and the procedures are reasonably priced.
- Parkview Dental: This clinic boasts of state-of-the-art technology and the customer service standards of a luxury hotel, and rightly so. The clinic is easy to reach and is in partnership with the Waterview and Cityview clinics. The interiors are modern and vibrant, and the tools used are of the latest technology. The doctors here are very experienced and provide an all-round oral health treatment to the patients.
- The Richmond Dental Centre: This is one of the most popular dental clinics in Toronto. They have a modern, caring and friendly atmosphere and perform a wide range of procedures, including general and cosmetic dental care – from periodontics to oral surgery and paediatric/family care. The patient is always kept in the loop and informed of the details of the procedure, which is much appreciated by them.
- Uptown Yonge Dental: Trust between the patient and the dentist is of great importance here, and the staff strives hard to establish and maintain the same. Technology is of key focus here, and they have the most advanced equipment available. From digital x-rays to digital impressions and same-day crowns and fillings to laser dentistry, they do it all. The dentists here are probably the most aware in their field, thanks to the frequent participation in various educational programmes and seminars.
11 Fun Trips To Experience Which Are Less Than 3 Hours Away From Ottawa
Canada’s capital may be all fun and games, but it’s never a bad idea to pack one’s bags and escape the hustle-bustle of the city. Hence, if you’re looking for something on similar lines, then this is the article for you. All these places are less than three hours away from the city, hence saving you the problem of travelling far and wide in search of solace.
This is the place to be at for all the shopaholics, and the crystal lovers can head to Wick Witch for some hunt. This place has a ton of pretty places to shop from.
Address: Merrickville, ON
2) Omega Park
Taking a car tour of the park will also help you befriend some furry little animals.
Address: 399 QC-323, Montebello, QC
3) Dark Sky Viewing Area in Erinsville
Gaze at the beauty of the sky during the night at the most southerly part in Ontario. It’s definitely worth a visit for all the stargazers.
Address: 7980 Lennox and Addington County Rd. 41, Erinsville, ON
4) Almonte River park
Wandering around the Almonte river park will help you come cross gorgeous cute little shops that can aid your bug for shopping too.
Address: 14 Bridge St., Almonte, ON
5) Foley Mountain, Westport.
Price: $7 day pass
Address: Foley Mountain Ln., Westport, ON
One can always enjoy the breathtakingly beautiful view of the Rideau waterway some distance away from the attraction point in Foley Mountain Conservation Area.
6) Perth, Ontario
This town has an extremely European appeal to it and is very charming for all visitors. It makes you feel like you’re spending your day in Europe.
Address: Perth, ON
7) South Stormont
One can always pack their bags and travel to this beautiful drive crossing 11 islands. At the time, this particular spot is open for drive-through access with some spots open during the day as well.
Price: Free to drive
Address: South Stormont, ON
8) Bon Echo Provincial Park
Situated in Cloyne, one can always hike to some beautiful points, hire a canoe to see native pictographs, visit beaches, and various other things in this astonishing park.
Price: $2 walk-in fee
Address: 16151 Hwy. 41, Cloyne, ON
9) Prince Edward County
This place is very famous for wineries and beautiful little shops doting it along the way. One main attraction here is Dead People’s Antiques which is definitely worth visiting.
Address: Prince Edward County, ON
10) Brockville, Ontario
The famous tunnel named Brockville railway tunnel has a light and sound show in 2020 which should not be missed.
Price: Free, donations accepted
Address: 1 Block House Island Rd., Brockville, ON
11) Vankleek Hill, Ontario
One can definitely get lost in the 7-acre corn maze, and the best part of it is that there are hidden mailboxes in the corn maze.
Price: $15 per person or $25 for two people
When: Saturdays & Sundays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Address: 63 Main St. W., Vankleek Hill, ON
Nude Beach of Vancouver Has An Exposure Of COVID-19 Notice
Wreck beach may be a hotspot when it comes to basking in the sun, but right now has unfortunately come under the radar of potential Covid19 exposure and is not recommended to visit. According to Vancouver Coastal Health, the nudist-friendly beach has had an exposure recently and also suggested for all the people who have visited it recently to have a close check on how their health is. B.C is also in the middle of a COVID spike, with the patients constituting the curve belonging from the age group of 20-29. This moment requires a lot of monitoring of one’s own health so that others are not in danger as well.
Vancouver has been recently seeing a lot of cases like these where the party goers aren’t really quarantined, however, if Canada somehow strengthens its laws by posing heavier fines, then it is only fair that the curve will eventually get flattened again.
5 Best Indian Restaurants On Gerrard Street, Toronto
Toronto is a beautiful city packed with infinite food options from diverse cuisines. One of the prominent cuisines it offers is South Asian (Indian/Pakistani) Cuisine. You can find too many Indian/Pakistani places all over the city, but do you know which ones are actually authentic? Well! The one simple answer is “Gerrard Street”.
Don’t worry if you are new to the name and don’t know which restaurants to try on Gerrard. The following are 5 must-try restaurants on Gerrard Street.
- Moti Mahal Restaurant – This restaurant offers a wide variety of Indian foods and won’t even hurt your pocket. After trying Chole Bhature in different restaurants, I have come to the conclusion that Moti Mahar in Gerrard street has the yummiest Chole Bhature. I have also consulted other foodies and they agree. The chole taste almost tastes like the ones we use to get on “Thelas” in India. This restaurant also offers the tastiest vegetarian and nonvegetarian curries.
- Desi Burger – This is one of those restaurants where you will always find a queue of people waiting to order. You will love the desi style burger from “Desi Burger”. There are 2 neighboring restaurants with the almost same name and they both offer these amazing burgers along with various other food items. They both offer different kinds of burgers including vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. We also get the one and only “ALOO TIKKI BURGER” there. Well, I like them both, hence, would day try both and choose your favorite.
- Bombay Chowpatty– Indian Street Food appeared extinct to me before I visited “Bombay Chowpatty” in Gerrard Street. The beautiful blend of flavors reminded me of the same street, Vada Pao, we get in Mumbai. Not just Vada Pao, their entire street food section is amazing. I will also add one of the best “Chat Papdi” to their compliments list.
- Lahore Tikka House – You will find this place full almost all the time. Biriani, being one of the famous delicacies of desi cuisine, deserves to be treated with utter respect. And, let me tell you “Lahore Tikka House” has done tremendously in this case. One of the best chicken Biryani you can find in Toronto. As it is obvious in their name, they also serve the most amazing Tikkas in Toronto. And, And, And, if you are lucky enough you will enjoy food with the amazing music playlist they play.
- Udupi Palace – This place is 100% vegetarian and offers an amazing menu for your South-Indian food cravings. You have a plethora of options to choose from their Dosa list and you won’t be disappointed. I always make sure I go and have their “Chai”.
Life10 months ago
Day 1 at Humber College – Orientation Experience and Getting Lost in the Streets – Blog
Career5 months ago
Around 70,000 Summer Jobs Posted by The Government of Canada
Viral Stories2 months ago
10 Things You May Not Know About Canada’s PM Justin Trudeau
News3 months ago
Tour boats at Niagara Falls shows difference between U.S., Canadian approach to COVID-19
Places3 months ago
Top 10 Patios in Toronto to Hangout
Life4 months ago
4 Reasons to Invest in Stocks
Life2 months ago
Canada’s Top Doctor Suggests To Wear A Mask While Having Sex
News6 months ago
Ontario unveils reopening plans are out : 3 Phrases